Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Real Pad Thai



This guy is a hero of mine. The only reason I can give is that he makes some of the best Pad Thai I've ever had. I'm not even a Pad Thai kind of guy...its generally too sweet for me to eat a whole plate of it. But I have no trouble downing a plate of this stuff.





Just down the street from where our short-term team stayed this summer, across the street from the King's Park, and all decked out with plastic chairs and folding card tables, this guy sets up each day from about lunch until late at night and he works his magic. Can't wait to see him again, and this:

5 comments:

  1. You're the first person I've heard with the same opinion as me about Pad Thai. Usually all Americans love it. This guy's is great. I'll try to get the interns to have some while they're here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'm just not a fan....but this guy does it right! Can't wait to have some with you! pray for me this weekend, about to spend a week raising support and meeting with churches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Pii Sin's pad thai. Paired with the Cosby Show, it's our favorite way to end particularly challenging days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why are all the guys who make good food in Thailand Pii Sin? The roti from two summers ago was Pii Sin too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh Sin and MIchael, definitely one of my favorite parts of thailand

    ReplyDelete