Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Leadership Bio: Yupawadee


Or "Yu" (pronounced "you" with an abrupt stop at the very end of the word...practice, I'm quizzing you when we meet next). I've known Yu for about 7 or 8 years now...she was involved with our church in Bangkok when I was an intern in 2004. She is laugh-out-loud hilarious almost all the time, incredibly lovable and personable, and she loves everybody. Well, she is still around and has her hands in many different ministries at New City Fellowship (our church in Bangkok, not the one in Chattanooga). She became a Christian as a young girl in the Isaan (Northeastern) region of Thailand. She is a graduate of Bangkok Bible College and has also started taking a few seminary classes there while she is on staff at the church.

I asked her how we here in the US can pray for her as she seeks to be a part of the transformation of that great city through the Gospel of Christ, here is her request:
You can pray for me that I will have enough strength, wisdom, mercy, love and obedience to work for Him.
There you have it...please fight (on your knees) for this wonderful sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment