Saturday, February 12, 2011

Still Thailand


Trey encouraged me to do some regular posts of some of my photography of Thailand. This will encourage me to take more pictures as well as share some of what we have experienced and will experience again. We also thought about our own blog viewing habits and how much more interesting pictures are than posts.... so this is an unabashed attempt to get more people to look at our blog more often by giving them what they want! MORE PICTURES!
Here is my first installment of "Still Thailand."
This was some sort of cousin to the deer that we saw while on a trip to the mountain park of Khao Yai. It looked like a cross between a deer and a moose and was not quite as graceful as out typical North GA deer, but also not as skittish--as is obvious from the fact that I got a good picture of it.

1 comment:

  1. I think the deer in Khao Yai are called "Barking Deer." They definitely are bigger! They came in our campsite when we camped there last month. Did you ever hear them bark? I didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete