Thursday, September 1, 2011

A good month...


I think that we have some big news coming (no, we're not pregnant). But I'll update that as soon as I get official word...but you can probably guess what it is.

In other news, we're now in September. Tomorrow I pick up my brother and his girlfriend from the airport and drive down to south GA to spend a weekend with my family. In a couple of weeks we go up to a cabin in the mountains with Kiki's family for a long weekend. We will go to Savannah to see my nephew play football, we'll have meals and coffees with friends, we'll visit churches and supporters who have been praying for and supporting us, and we'll make final preparations for our expected departure. This will be a quick month, one that will fly by, and we pray that it will be a sweet, memorable, and encouraging month as we prepare to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment