Monday, August 2, 2010

best two weeks of the year...






The next two weeks are some of my favorite of the year at Belhaven. I love the chance to spend two weeks investing in the RA's on my team as individuals and building a team together. However, this year is the last year I get to have a team of RA's... They will be special as all teams are but they will also be special as my last team. I hope that I will never stop using the team building and discipleship gifts God has given me, but it is hard to imagine a better job than the one I have right now! What a blessing to love one's job...



SO, the blog is probably going to be updated by Trey till about the end of August bc I will be loving the business of my job too much to be writing on here very often. ;-)
These are pictures from last year's team... Sorry Lydia, I had a hard time finding a pic with your eyes open...

No comments:

Post a Comment