Thursday, July 29, 2010

I HATE change!







So, today is really sad for me. Several of my classmates are done after today and we will never be a whole class again. The past two years have been an awesome time of individual growth for us all and the bonds are strong. We have had to work as a team and support one another in all the challenges and those of you who know me well, know that I flourish in a strong team environment.



So, thank you to my classmates for being such a wonderful part of my life. I hope we can have a reunion in Thailand someday!

2 comments:

  1. The farewells are always sad. The changes are always hard for me too. I am prepared to provide myself as part of your strong team community here in Thailand soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need you and others!!!! Thanks Melanie!

    ReplyDelete