Friday, April 1, 2011

Nearing the End


Its hard to believe that we've been in Jackson for nearly 3 years. Today I'm finishing up some of my last reading reports for my classes, getting Presbytery reports together, and planning to sell cars before we leave for Bangkok in September. Of course, we still have some big hurdles to jump (graduation, ordination, and finishing up our support goal), but we are closing in on all of those things. As I got ready to leave this morning, I looked around our storage room for a book and noticed some empty places where some of our stuff used to be, and it struck me that we're moving soon. Its a funny feeling.

Pray with and for us as we finish up these last 5 or so weeks of school, as I study for ordination exams (especially this!), and as we gather partners to 'hold the rope' while we minister in Bangkok for the next 3-4 years.

By the way, this picture has nothing to do with what you just read. I just like monitor lizards.

No comments:

Post a Comment