Sunday, July 18, 2010

hobbies...



So I finished my last real class on Friday and have been enjoying two days of freedom from deadlines and grades! And my mind has turned to all the things I have not been doing for the last two years....
I am definitely starting a new hobby. Photography. I have been learning a lot about it for the last few years, but I am really starting to get excited about it. I have a lot more to learn especially about post processing with photo editing tools.




There are a few things that I really want to learn. I reached my peak with knitting and don't want to learn more than I know. And photography has lasted a while so I am getting serious about the equipment etc. But I would also love to learn how to play the piano and paint. I think the piano might be a stretch considering my formidable lack of musical instict, but it can't hurt to try. Oh, and learning how to salsa has been on the list for a while.

Trey suggested that I write a few best sellers in the next year so that we don't have to raise support and can just live off sales. I'm considering it. I think I would write fiction, and it would probably be completely unimaginative... oh well, guess we will still be raising support.

2 comments:

  1. From the way the beginning of that post looked...I thought your hobby was kissing Trey! :)

    Have fun with all those hobbies. I was encouraged to have some hobbies while on the field too. Bring some along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I thought Trey was posting until I got to the knitting part. I really like the walkway aerial shot. Great tone on that one. Oh, and there's a salsa place I've heard about here in Bangkok.

    ReplyDelete